GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE OF BIONAT EOOD
Art. 1. (1) These general conditions are designated for regulation of the relations between BIONATEOOD, UIC 115815816, Plovdiv, 15 Rogoshko shoes (hereinafter referred to as “BIONAT”) and VISITORS of the website http:// http://www.bionat.bg/ / (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”)
(2) By accessing and loading the Website, visitors agree to be bound by these General conditions and any subsequent amendments thereto, and shall undertake to observe them.
- DATA ABOUT THE HOLDER OF THE WEBSITE
Art. 2. (1) Information about BIONAT:
- Name: BIONATEOOD
- Headquarters and registered address: Bulgaria, Plovdiv, 15 Rogoshko shose
- Data for correspondence: Bulgaria, Plovdiv, 15 Rogoshko shose, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 359 884 889 334.
(2) Supervisory authorities:
- Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str.,
tel.: 359 2 9402 046
fax: 359 2 9403 640
е-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: Bulgaria, 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov sq., floor 3, 4 and 6
tel.: 359 2 980 25 24
fax: 359 2988 42 18 hotline: 0700 111 22
Art. 3. The website of BIONAT provides Visitors with information about activities, services and prices of BIONAT as well as access to the published news and materials.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 4. (1) All publications in the Website are exclusive intellectual property of BIONAT and are subject to protection under the Copyright and related rights Act, and may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of BIONAT.
(2) The images on the Website of BIONAT and other visual elements constituting intellectual property of BIONAT may not be used and reproduced in any way by third parties without the prior written consent of BIONAT.
(3) Any unauthorized use of the materials published on the Website without the permission of BIONAT shall constitute an offence for which the offender carries civil, administrative-penal and criminal liability in accordance with the relevant Bulgarian law.
Art. 5. (1) BIONAT does not authorize the use in any way the content of the Website in another website through visualization of all or part of the material published in it.
(2) References to materials on the Website from other sites are admissible if done in accordance with good morals and commercial practice and if the referral and ways of presenting the reference does not give rise to doubt about the authorship of BIONAT on the materials so that Visitors are not misled.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 6 (1) BIONAT shall take measures to protect the personal data of Visitors under the Personal Data Protection Act and the Policy for Personal Data Protection, announced on its website on the Internet.
(2) BIONAT does not sending identifying information to third parties and does not require registration for use of the Site by the Visitors.
- AMENDMENT OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 7. (1) These General conditions may be amended by BIONAT at any time, as the latter shall promptly publish the amended General conditions on the Website, together with a message to Visitors about the changes.
(2) Amendments in these General conditions are valid for all Visitors of the Website at the time of their announcement by BIONAT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 8. (1) BIONAT provides access to the content of the Website as it stands and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Website shall lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(2) BIONAT shall not be liable for damages or losses for Visitors caused by materials contained in the Website.
(3) BIONAT shall not be liable for damages caused by Visitors to the third parties resulting from the use of the Website and materials contained therein.
VII. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 9. Visitors of the Website are required to comply with the ethical standards and not to violate the reputation of BIONAT when using the Website and materials contained therein.
Art. 10. For unsettled issues in these General conditions related to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement, the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 11. These General conditions shall enter into force for all Website Visitors as of 27 June 2016.